Friday, September 27, 2013

My Fitness Pal

I have been addicted to MFP! I am on it everyday, tracking every calorie and sticking to 1200cals/day with a once a week 1500/cal day to keep me satiated.

I love it! I am at 154 and very happy with it but of course it is not my goal weight so I am still sticking to the calorie restriction. However I know I have to pick it up in the exercise department to get any smaller so I signed up to be a Zumba instructor. I do already hoop almost everyday for 45 minutes but 300 cals of exercise isn't going to help me drop to the athletic weight of 140. I need to be athletic to get there, either through dance or running and my ankles can't take any more impact!

Well just a quick update! I am going to make a "goal" blog that outlines my goals and their deadlines over on dancehoops.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment