Saturday, November 3, 2012

900 cals a day or 2500?

I have been very careful to read about claims of how ASAP only works because it is extremely calorie restricted. Yes, it is. I am averaging 900 cals a day, but I also  know I do not have any hunger pains for that extra 1100 cals. And if my calculations are correct, shouldn't I then only be losing 3500 cals (a pound) every 3 days? Not every day! And these claims do not account for the 1400-1600 cals of fat that I'm burning everyday that are released into my bloodstream. That's why I am heavily avoiding any fatty foods (avocados, high fat meats) - I am already getting PLENTY of it.

Well I've been losing about a pound a day on this diet, with little hunger.

I saw Cloud Atlas tonight (IMAX experience - great!) And after, my mother, sister-in-law, and I went to a burger joint. I actually felt fulfilled with my chicken salad sin dressing and tiny bowl of chili sin cheese. I am so happy with how ASAP has guided me into making the right food choices.

It COULD be the dumbofeather. I do not deny that. That does not make me ignorant if the product works. If I had a chance to do it again, I would, even knowing what I know now. You buy an $80 bottle of "magic potion"... but the ingredients DO fend off your appetite and according to my above math, it may also be assisting in the weight loss 3x faster than it would be normally.

It says it only blasts away abnormal fat and not muscle. Well I got news for you: any weight loss is great! haha. When you are losing fat you also lose lean muscle because your body doesn't need a 120 pound lean frame to carry around 140 pounds, it only needs a 90-100 pound lean frame.

The location of the fat I'm losing seems to be my legs mostly, which honestly, were fine to begin with!! My belly button measurement has only gone down a 1/2" but then its my most "problem area" being postnatal 8 months. I was hoping it would be the first thing to magically waste away. No luck there, I'm hopeful still though.

I am on Day 8 and down 8 pounds - 32 sticks of butter! Where the heck was I carrying it all?!


No comments:

Post a Comment