Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Day 19, weight rebounded to 13 lost

I had a good feeling that 150 was too good to be true and I was right! Yesterday the scale read 154 and I was totally bummed that my fast day didn't produce a 5 pound loss, but really it wasn't for me to lose 5 pounds, just to break my plateau. So it was still a success! Today the scale was around 153.5... so still losing!

I went shopping very hungry yesterday and ended up buying tons of sweet things. Its strange- I had a desire to buy it, but I am so strong about this diet that I was able not to even think about eating any of it. It was some sort of hypnosis! I had a chef salad from the deli with no cheese or dressing. Just lettuce, diced ham, and a bit of chicken. Then I bought more stevia drops for my black coffee at lunch: English Toffee.

A bit got on my ring finger and my finger was slightly sweet ALL DAY. I know - gross - she's licking her fingers... but anytime I wanted something sweet all I had to do was lick my finger. It was magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment