Sunday, November 11, 2012

Day 17, Down 15 pounds... what?!

So between yesterday and today I lost 5 pounds. I... am sort of at a loss of words. I think I may have been looking at "150" as if it were "155".. whoops!

So no plateau? That's great news! Furthermore I can say I have reached the number I wanted to reach in 21 days and I still have 4 days to spare. I am sort of thinking some of this is water weight and I will gain it back. But hopefully not. I am going to drink my 80 ounces of water and Beyond Tangy Tangerine today and hopefully the scale won't magically read 155 again tomorrow.

My plateau breaker of a steak and an apple may have worked then.

I had 4.5 ounces though, and my apple turned into  an apple AND an orange. Because I knew if I didn't have just a little more of something before bed I would be weak in the morning.

My breakfast was wonderful, two egg whites and about an ounce of diced steak with spinach was yummy yummy. Filled me up good even though it was served on a tiny saucer.

For lunch I'll have some Wedding soup, I saw it on an asap website: EFENTERPRISES

I think I'll make it like this:

cook the lean ground beef, drain the fat.
boil water and add beef stock concentrate
add spinach, add 3 oz. beef, EAT!
Probably an orange on the side too.

Honestly I'm not sure if that is how its made but it looks like it from the picture and that sounds good even if its not wedding soup.
 
Then for dinner I'll have a nice salad with chicken and pear.

Measured myself today, 24" off my whole body. I am starting to feel like I was prepregnancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment