Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Plateau?

I'm not sure if I've hit a plateau or not. I am still losing, but it seems like it may be incremental (.5), instead of the "pound a day" I was having before. I have to admit this is a bit disappointing. I was hoping I'd be around 21 pounds lighter at the end of my 3 weeks. For today, Day 12, I weighed in 156 from 165. So that's 9 pounds! Woohoo.

I have been making food I can't eat: brownies, pasta, pancakes. I am baking them for my family, of course. But why even tempt myself? I think I am trying to sabotage myself by providing foods I want to eat but am not supposed to. And saying no to them is empowering, but I felt my strength waning yesterday and fled for some sweet-eze to help me fight the craving. I want to drink Zevia, but I only have had 2 so far and I know that the chemicals will also stop my weight loss process, so I'm avoiding them as best I can.

Not sure why, but I think this might be a coffee diet for me. I am drinking so much of it (3 cups a day). I know that part of getting off my semi plateau is to drink more water. I can't help but think the coffee is working against me. I also don't want my weight loss to be only water loss. That would be horrible! So: more water, more water, more water!


No comments:

Post a Comment