Monday, August 12, 2013

Day 2, round 2! Eating less FOREVER

So I have been in the kitchen canning some asparagus for later-date snacks and found myself getting quite hungry. I recognize this feeling from before, it is my tummy pulling, crunching, AND SHRINKING! HIP HIP HOOOORAY!

The hardest part of starting any low calorie diet is turning off that switch that says eat eat eat. I seriously turn off that switch in my body and find that meal time is a chore, not a relished part of my day that I overindulge.

My remedy to stop the pangs? BTT of course! I put a scoop in 3 cups of water with some plant derived minerals and I'm 1 cup down and feeling fine.

I was typing it up on an ASAP review and stated something that is reverberating with me now. I was saying that ASAP is only a 3 week program with 3 weeks maintenance or 6 weeks with 3 weeks maintenance, but it really is much longer than that. You have to be committed to surviving off less calories. My body will be maintaining its weight on around 1600 cals, so I cannot "eat whatever I want, whenever I want" after the diet is over. It is a life change. I will have to exercise about an hour everyday to eat how I was eating before.


Currently my body is supposedly consuming 1900 calories a day plus the breast feeding is another 500 cals so 2400. That's about how much I was eating and I was gaining, so I know that the breastfeeding (1-2 a day for 10 minutes) is not going to be draining me of 500 cals. Probably around 100, 200 during teething periods (more nursing).

So if I do the math hrmmm, eating 800 cals a day would leave me around -1000, or over a 7 day period, 7k cals and that's about 2 lb. in a week. Now this is far less than the results I get on this product! I will look into the process of ketosis more because I am super-intrigued by it!

No comments:

Post a Comment