Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Plateau Broken! Down to 156, 9 pounds, day 11

The apples did their job of flushing out all the bad stuff. I did drink BTT and water in higher amounts than stated because I wasn't about to dehydrate and have only a water loss!! So hope this is a real fat loss, that would be a relief. I thought that it was 6 apples and a steak and was very disappointed when 5pm came around and I only got to eat another apple. I am not going to eat apples again for a few days!

I have gotten some negative feedback which is surprising. It seems that people do not approve of extreme weight loss measures. If I got my stomach stapled or lipo I wonder if I would get as much concern. I do appreciate hearing it though because it actually strengthens me more in a strange way. I know what the healthy way to lose weight is, but that sh*t takes too long and I waited too long to get this done. My weight roller coaster is rushing down and I'm in disbelief of the effectiveness of this diet once again.

I am in my skinny shorts! They are a "real" size 12. I have been wearing my big size 12s lying to myself, haha. My dream pant size is 7/8. Silly how most people always want to get super skinny. I just want to get my BMI in a normal range and feel like I can lean out, not beef up with exercise. I will, of course, need to exercise a lot with flexibility workouts and toning after this is all done since I will have extra skin and lose some muscle mass.


No comments:

Post a Comment