Saturday, August 17, 2013

My Fitness Pal Blocks and Deletes 500 calorie HCG diet plans

They purport that the diet is unhealthy and they do not want to recommend any extremely low calorie diet, or starvation methods.

I found myself searching and searching for info on the community posts and there was nothing that hadn't been locked that was discussing the 500 cal diet with drops as an option! I never thought I'd find myself on the other end of free speech restriction but I certainly am now!

Why wouldn't they let people at least discuss it freely?? There would undoubtedly be controversy and people who talk about how it is unsafe and unwise. I welcome those responses because I know that the lack of nutrition is what makes that so and with supplementation you will greatly decrease that risk.

That being said they also don't let people discuss bulimia or other eating disorders.

The action against commenting about these subjects is removal from the site! I am in shock!

I am looking for more support and was surprised that my methods were not welcomed there. I guess its on to the HCG forums

No comments:

Post a Comment