Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Plateau Breaker, Day 10 Apple Day

"1. The Steak Day
In this method, dieters are required to drink a lot of liquid as much as they can throughout the day. They can drink coffee, water, or tea anytime they want. However, they are not allowed to eat anything until dinner. For dinner, they are only allowed to eat a big steak together with an apple and a tomato.

2. The Apple Day
This effective plateau breaker was developed by Dr Simeons, the same man who discovered that HCG can be used for weight loss. In this technique, dieters are required to eat six apples only for one day. Aside from that, they also need to lower their liquid consumption to 32 ounces. This method should only be used as a plateau breaker and not recommended to be done regularly.

3. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar or commonly known as ACV is very effective in breaking weight loss plateaus. HCG dieters need to add 2 tablespoons of ACV into their daily diet to experience its benefits. For those who cannot stand the taste of ACV, it is highly recommended for them to take ACV capsules instead.

4. The Fiber Solution
This method is not only effective in breaking weight loss plateaus it also works in treating constipation that normally accompanies the HCG diet. The fiber solution technique requires dieters to take a fiber supplement, such as pure pysllium powder, and drink plenty of liquid throughout the day.

5. Light Physical Activities
Doing simple exercises at a moderate level can help increase the body's metabolism. When the metabolism rate increases, the body becomes more adept at burning stubborn fat. Physical activities such as walking 30 minutes daily, dancing, swimming, or cycling are already sufficient to break the HCG diet plateau."

 Source: http://www.rapidhcg.com/HCG-Diet-Plateau.html

-------------------------------------------
I found this article very helpful at giving more options of small things I can do to keep losing. I don't want to be in a plateau anymore!! I weakened on Saturday because of a discouraging 2 day plateau and indulged in some food at a party (I stuck to 1200 cals). Its no surprise I remained plateaued for the next 3 days as my body decided to run on what I gave it instead of digesting the abnormal fat on my body.

I bought a digital scale and it shows me as being 5 pounds heavier than the analog scale, haha... so not sure which to believe. I'd LIKE to believe the analog but I'll go to my mom's scale for a third opinion. Also the scale I bought gave me 5 different numbers everytime I went on the scale. So that's not promising regarding an accurate measurement.

No comments:

Post a Comment